- CAREER DEGREE
- TRANSFER DEGREE
- MIDDLETOWN CAMPUS
Honors Program Gateway Courses:
The Honors Program includes students from a wide variety of disciplines. Due to this, the Gateway Courses, Key Courses and suggested Electives may vary depending on your degree program. It is recommended that you discuss these options with your Academic Advisor to help guide you in selecting courses that will provide you with the best academic experience.
* May be fulfilled by taking non honors MAT 205 OR by taking one of the following non honors math courses AND one of the following non honors science courses, depending upon degree requirements:
- MAT 113 Mathematics for Liberal Arts
- MAT 120 Introduction to Statistics
- MAT 121 College Algebra
- MAT 122 College Trigonometry
- MAT 131 Pre-Calculus
- BIO 101 General Biology 1
- BIO 143 Field Biology
- CHM 101 General Chemistry 1
- GLG 101 Earth Science
- GLG 110 General Geology
- PHY 101 General Physics 1
- PHY 103 General Physics with Calculus
** The seminar, service (taken three times), and capstone credits are specific requirements of the Honors Program. They also may be counted as Liberal Arts or General Electives. They are restricted to those students who have been admitted into the program.
*** dependent upon the courses required by the specific A.A.S.